Monday, May 17, 2010

My Photo of the Week: "Rainbow Waters"


"Rainbow Waters." The Pacific Ocean contains endless wonders from the coasts, to the waters, to the islands, the waves, rocky points, high surf, calm sunsets, and more. On this day, looking out my window on an airline approach to Honolulu, I was intrigued by the clouds and their shadows on the water. Looking through the double paned window with my camera, the polarizing filter I had on my lens turned the light into a rainbow effect. It wasn't Photoshop, it wasn't colored filters, it was just a lucky transformation of light waves through several layers of glass. Beautiful results by Nature, herself. All I did was to be there to see it and snap the picture. Capturing the beauty and color of Nature. See more at outdoorscenics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment